Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Stampin Up! Tropical Chic Ink Blended Card

Hi everyone,

Here is my latest thank you card created with Stampin Up! Tropical Chic stamp set. This is a really wonderful set and in my humble opinion an awesome one, as it is very versatile. I ink blended the background with Basic Gray, Poppy Parade, and Blushing Bride ink with my makeup brushes. I heat embossed the background with Whisper White embossing powder. If you would like to purchase any product featured today, please head on to my ONLINE STORE

Here is the video tutorial that I have created showing you how to make this simple but wow card. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQs0e30xxXQ

** Please double click the picture and it will take you directly to my YouTube channel**

Thank you so much for coming past! I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial.

Maria xx

No comments:

Post a Comment