Friday, March 22, 2019

Stampin Up! Best Bunny Surprise Pull Tab Card




Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a rabbit out of a hat surprise pull tab card. The rabbit's head pop up from the hat using a pull tab mechanism. This is very easy to make and can be applied for all sorts of occasions. All products can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA What I love about this design is that it is flat and can be easily mailed.

Rather than me babbling on, I will show you with a video tutorial how I made it. Please click on the following link to my YouTube tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M94rYFVaXYoor,  or double click on the YouTube picture and it will take you directly to YouTube to view!


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. Please don't hesitate to contact me through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again soon.

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment