Monday, March 18, 2019

Stampin Up! Family & Friends Swirly Frames Crackle Paint Card

Hi everyone!

I am posting a fun card today which is perfect for any occasion, whether it is a congratulations, birthday, best wishes, Mother's Day or Father's Day! It really is versatile! I used Stampin Up! Crackle Paint Background stamp as well as Stampin Up! Swirly Frames and Stampin Up! Family & Friends stamp sets. All these may be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA


Here is a video tutorial that I made showing you how I made this card https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbXv9364h2Q





I hope you enjoy today's tutorial and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me through my ONLINE STORE.

Thank you for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment