Monday, March 11, 2019

Stampin Up! Happy Tails Card

Hi everyone!,

I am sharing my latest card creation which is made with the Happy Tails Bundle, Butterfly Gala, Fable Friends and Playful Backgrounds stamp sets. This card is super cute and can be used for various occasions. All products used can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

In the photo I made a couple of changes to the card that were not filmed. For the kennel opening I ink blended the opening with some Basic Gray ink, and the roof of the kennel was coloured over with a Basic Black marker to cover the splotchy stamping and gap.

Here is a video tutorial showing you how I made it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80LaE6FoxjE


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. Thanks so much for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment