Thursday, March 7, 2019

Stampin Up! Fable Friends Cadbury Creme Eggs Box





Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing my latest Easter project, where I make a box that houses 4 Cadbury Creme Eggs. I made it with the Fable Friends and Buffalo check stamp sets. I also used the Stitched Shaped Framelits, Layering Circle Framelits and Layering Oval Framelits. I thought it was a lovely touch to add the clear Frosted Flower Embellishment. I loved how it turned out! All the supplies I used can be bought through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

Here is a video tutorial showing you how I made it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlP8IdEGY1s&lc=Ugz0pNwdABnSPrMDnrR4AaABAg



** You can double click the picture and it will take you directly to YouTube****

I hope you enjoyed todays tutorial, and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment