Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Stampin Up! By The Bay Night Scene Card


Hi everyone,

Today I am showing a night scene card using Stampin Up! By The Bay stamp set, which is a free Sale-a-bration set. This card didn't exactly turn out the way I had wanted it but I am showing it nonetheless. I put this out there for all to see that as papercrafters we have our bad days and things don't always work out the way we think it will, warts and all. It doesn't matter that our crafts aren't perfect as long as we enjoy the process and have fun with it. We also learn from our mistakes. In the end I like that the card is unique. I hope this has inspired you to create one of your own with your own touches.

If you like the stamp set and would like to earn it for free with every $90 purchase please head on to my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

Here is a video tutorial super speed of how I made this card. I hope you enjoy it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF0aiAZagAY


Thanks so much for watching and coming past and I hope to see you again next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment