Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Stampin Up! Call Me Cupcake Framelit Dies and Hello Cupcake Card



Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a fun card using 2019 Sale-a-bration Hello Cupcake stamp set and it's matching Call Me Cupcake Framelit dies! These dies are awesome and they really enhance the Hello Cupcake Stamp set. My colours of choice were Pineapple Punch and Highland Heather. I love these colours together. To blend the Pineapple Punch and Highland Heather background I used my make up brushes. To purchase any of these products or join my team please head on to my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

I have created a video tutorial for you all to follow along to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zMRAhy3f7U


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. If you have any questions or would like to join my team, please head on to my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria, my name is Gaylene and I’m from Auckland New Zealand. Could you contact me by email please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gaylene, Thank you for reaching out to me. I am unable to email you as there is no email for me to contact you from. Could you please head on to my online store at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/ and use the 'Contact Me' section and I can email you from there. I look forward to hearing from you.

      Delete