Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Stampin Up! Lasting Lily and Lily Framelits Card


Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a card made with the 2019 Sale-a-bration Lasting Lily stamp set along with the Lily Framelits Dies. I love this set, it is so elegant and can be used for so many occasions. The Lasting Lily stamp sets has a variety of sentiments which makes it a truly versatile set. I love the elegance of this card and the colour scheme of Whisper White, Sahara Sand and Pear Pizzaz. The background is embossing with the Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder. If you would like to purchase the Lily Framelits, these will be available on the 1st March 2019. You can go to my ONLINE STORE  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/

I have a video tutorial for you to watch if you would like to know how I made this card you can click on the following link  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WUYLJA3Y44 or you may double click on the picture of the tutorial and it will take you straight to YouTube.


Thank you so much for coming past and I hope to see you again next time!

Maria xx

No comments:

Post a Comment