Monday, February 4, 2019

Stampin Up! Geared Up Garage Birthday Card With Envelope Punch Board

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing my latest creations, a masculine birthday card using Stampin Up!'s Geared Up Garage Bundle. This was at the request from a couple of viewers of my YouTube channel I used Smokey Slate, Basic Gray and Memento Tuxedo Black Inks. Also featured is the use of the Envelope Punch Board which allows you to create custom sized envelopes. You can purchase these items through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

I show you how to make the card and the envelope step by step with the following tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7V0ksWAiHY&feature=youtu.be



I hope you have enjoyed today's tutorial. Thank you so much for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment