Thursday, August 29, 2019

Stampin Up! We'll Walrus Be Friends High Seas Card

Hi everyone!

Recently I acquired the super cute We'll Walrus Be Friends stamp set from Stampin Up! A customer of mine convinced me to buy this set and I am now so glad I did! It is so cute and can be used for many occasions. I embossed the background with Stampin Up! High Seas 3D Embossing Folder which co-ordinates so well with the We'll Walrus Be Friends stamp set. All the items featured in today's tutorial minus the pencils and makeup brushes can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA .

Here is a video tutorial showing you step by step how I made this card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYqc_bjgWcQ

**Please click YouTube thumbnail twice to direct you to my YouTube channel. **


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. Thank you so much for coming past and I hope to see you again next time!

Maria xxx

1 comment: