Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Stampin Up! Basic Pattern Decorative Masks Colorful Seasons Card

Hi everyone!

Today I am featuring the fun Basic Pattern Decorative Masks which I ink blended with Soft Sea Foam and Lovely Lipstick ink; I also did a fun technique where I embossed the stencil! To show you how I did this you can see with my video tutorial which shows you step by step. I also used Free As A Bird for the 'thank you' sentiment, and the Colorful Seasons stamp set with the matching Seasonal Layers dies. All products can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

Here is the tutorial showing you how I made it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKTqcaFUTWw

**Please click on the YouTube thumbnail twice to take you directly to my YouTube channel**


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. Thanks so much for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xx

No comments:

Post a Comment