Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Stampin Up! #ELFIE Card


Hi everyone!

I couldn't resist I had to make a card with Stampin Up! #ELFIE stamp set. The elves in the stamp set are just too cute for words. I had so much fun making this card and I was really itching to make it. I know it's super early for Christmas cards but with a stamp set like this it is hard to resist!! If you would like to purchase from me please head on to my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

I coloured the elf image with my watercolour pencils and I blended the background with Stampin Up! Whisper White Pigment Ink. I stamped the snowflake image with the pigment ink and heat embossed it with Whisper White Embossing Powder. Here is a video to show you how I made it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGZaQOD6Zkc

**Please click on the YouTube thumbnail twice and it will direct you to my YouTube channel**


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. Thank you so much for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!!

Maria xx

No comments:

Post a Comment