Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Stampin Up! Leave a Little Sparkle Blue and Purple Unicorn Card

Hi everyone!

Today I am featuring the beautiful Leave a Little Sparkle stamp set with an ink blended background with make up brushes. I used Stampin Up! Balmy Blue and Tim Holtz Distress Ink Milled Lavender. I used the Distress Ink as an equivalent to Purple Posy. I coloured the unicorn with my Faber Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolour Pencils and blended the colours with the Stampin Up! Blender Pen. I also used the awesome and versatile Rectangle Stitched Dies. All products minus the non Stampin Up! ones can be bought through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA 24/7

Here is a tutorial showing you how I made this card https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrDJcZb-giU

**Please click on the YouTube thumbnail twice to take you directly to my YouTube channel **


Thank you so much for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment