Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Stampin Up! Nature's Beauty Free As a Bird Card

Hi everyone,

Today I have a very simple card to show you. I am into simple these days and I adore the images in the Nature's Beauty stamp set which is available in my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA . I love the vintage classic look of them, and I feel they will be loved for many years to come. This card also features the branch die cut from the Seasonal Layers Dies and made into a branch frame. Also featured are some fussy cut images from the beautiful Free As a Bird stamp set. The background layer is embossed with my all time favourite Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. All these items can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA.

Here is a video tutorial showing you how I made it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvTWI2Niy_Y

**Please click the the YouTube thumbnail twice to take you directly to YouTube**

Thank you so much for coming past and I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial.

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment