Thursday, September 5, 2019

Stampin Up! Over The Moon Love What You Do Branch Frame Card

Hi everyone!

Today I am featuring a card with the super cute Over the Moon stamp set. The cow pattern DSP is made with the two watercolour splotches images reversed from the Love What You Do stamp set.  You are essentially stamping on the 'wrong' side which enables the image (cow spots) to be smooth, as opposed to the 'proper' image which has a distressed look. The spots are stamped with Crumb Cake. The branch frame is made with Early Espresso cardstock and die cut with the branch die from the Seasonal Layers Dies.I created a card featured HERE which has a variation to my branch frame idea. All the products featured in today's tutorial can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

Here is a tutorial showing you step by step how I made it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL5v6S4vDCM

**Please click on the YouTube thumbnail twice to view directly on YouTube**


Thanks so much for watching and I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment