Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Stampin Up! Abstract Impressions Floral Thank You Card

Hello everyone!

It's Maria here and I hope you are all well! Today's project is a lovely simple floral thank you card using Stampin Up! Abstract Impressions stamp set . This stamp set will be available from the 1st June. I used the gorgeous new 2018-2020 In-Colour Lovely Lipstick and Pear Pizazz. I also used the largest square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the largest scalloped square from the Layering Square Framelit dies. The banner is from the retiring Cupcake Cutout Frameit dies. To order any of these products please head to my online store at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/

If you would like to see how I created this gorgeous card please head on to my YouTube Channel Pepperly Rose Papercrafting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyut6GAgZb0


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. If you would like to purchase from me anywhere in Australia please head on to my ONLINE STORE

Thank you so much for watching and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment