Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Stampin Up! Watermelon Punch Art Card

Hello crafty peeps!

Thank you so much for coming past today and I hope you enjoy my tutorial. Today I will be showing you how to make a fun and easy watermelon punch art card. It is incredibly easy to do as all you need are 3 layering circle punches or framelits, and the up-coming Detailed Trio punch for the seeds of the watermelon, I have used a couple of retiring stamps Brushstrokes and Cool Treats. Grab these two stamp sets before they go for good at my ONLINE STORE.

Here is a video tutorial showing you how I made this card https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bHA1EZX22E


Thank you for coming past and I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. If you have any questions or would like to purchase any of the products featured today please head on to my ONLINE STORE 24/7.
Thanks again and I hope to see you again soon!


Maria
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment