Monday, May 28, 2018

Stampin Up! Swirly Frames Foxy Card



Hi everyone!

Today I am showing you a special card made for a fellow demonstrator friend's wedding anniversary! She had mentioned to me that she wanted some inspiration for a wooden themed card so this is what I came up with! I used someWood Textures DSP, Foxy Friends, Labeler Alphabet, Cookie-Cutter Christmas,  Sunshine and Rainbows, and Swirly Frames stanp sets. I also used the Cookie-Cutter Builder Punch and the Fox Builder Punch. I also featured some new 2018-2020 In-Colours: Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover and Lovely Lipstick. To order any of these products please visit my ONLINE STORE 24/7

Without further adieu here is the video tutorial  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT1uDlvruXs


Thank you so much for watching and I hope to see you again soon! 

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment