Thursday, May 10, 2018

Stampin Up! Abstract Impressions Gift Box





Hi everyone!

Today I am featuring a gift card box made with Stampin Up! Abstract Impressions. This stamp set will be available for purchase on 1st June 2018. The images in the stamp set are intended for flowers, but of course it is open for to interpretation. For some reason, the images screamed animal print! I also featured the new Black Cord ribbon that will be available on 1st June 2018 and the elephant tag from the current A Little Wild Bundle. If you would like to purchase any of the products featured you may do so at my ONLINE STORE 24/7.

Here is the video tutorial showing you how I made it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tgFfXTwkTw




Thank you so much for coming past and I hope to see you again soon! 

Maria
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment