Sunday, June 10, 2018

Stampin Up! Swirly Frames Abstract Impressions Animal Card

Hi everyone!

Today I have a fun card using the gorgeous A Little Wild stamp set lion. I use quite a bit of product but when you mix and match it is amazong what you can come up with! Today I used A Little Wild, Burlap, Painted Harvest, Swirly Frames, and Abstract Impressions stamp sets. I used the gorgeous Leaf punch and Layering Leaves Dynamic Embossing Folder as well as the ever versatile, Layering Circles Framelits dies. To purchase any of the products featured today, please head on to my ONLINE STORE IN AUSTRALIA

I created my own fringe ribbon with some fringe scissors. I stamped the Burlap Backround Stamp on 1.25" Crumb Cake strips

Here is a video tutorial showing you how I made it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ythdQilAPBI


Thank you so much for coming past and I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial.

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment