Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Stampin Up! Rooted In Nature Animal Friends card


Hi everyone!

Today I have a card with a sunset/ sunrise theme, made with Stampin Up! Rooted In Nature and Waterfront stamp sets, along with Animal Friends and Little Loves Thinlit Dies. I had fun making this card, and it is pretty simple to do. I used Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove, Pool Party, and Smokey Slate Inks. All these products may be purchased through my ONLINE STORE IN AUSTRALIA

Here is the tutorial showing you how I made it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuwk22ykjnY


I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. As always you may use the 'CONTACT ME' section in my ONLINE STORE IN AUSTRALIA if you want to ask any questions or to purchase any products featured today. Thanks for coming past and I hope you come back again soon!

Maria
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment