Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Stampin Up! A Good Day Super Quick Easter Gift Idea





Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a very quick last minute Easter gift idea, using Stampin Up! A Good Day. I also used Bundle of Love Specialty DSP as well as the following punches: 1 1/2" Circle, 1 1/8: Scalloped Circle and 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle. I also used the Natural Gold Trim ribbon. The cardstock for today's project was Very Vanilla and I also used some gold foil. To purchase any of the featured products please visit my ONLINE STORE

Here is a tutorial for you to follow along to so you can see how I made it.


Please click on the following link if you experience difficulties https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID3hZTorxCs&feature=youtu.be

I hope you found today's tutorial hepful. If you have any questions or would like to purchase anything featured today just head on to my ONLINE STORE

Thanks for coming past and I shall see you again soon!

Maria
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment