Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Sneak Peek Stampin Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue

Hi everyone!

These are exciting times in the Stampin Up! world. We just had Onstage on the 7th April 2018. This is a demonstrator only event and it is done bi-annually. I went to my hometown one in Sydney and I had the best time! I have a video showing you the swaps that I received from other talented demonstrators. If you choose to you may create swaps and then you swap with other fellow demonstrators. It was a lot of fun, so here is the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsd4h1EQO0M

In my next video I am showing you the all the sneak peek goodies that I received from Onstage and the bag that we all get. So without further adieu here is the video showing you all the different goodies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9hYyd03L4Y


Not only was this event exciting for the new goodies, but Stampin Up! has had a colour revamp as well as an ink pad design change. I will post up the colours you have to look forward to. These are from the regular range. I just LOVE them!!


Here are the new in-colours for 2018-2020

Lots happening in the Stampin Up! world, it's all very exciting There are a tonne of retiring products that are only around WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, so if you have any product you haven't gotten yet, get it now because they do sell out fast and I'd hate for you to miss out. Here is a link to my online store

It's a big post but I hope helpful. Have a wonderful crafty day and I hope to see you again next time!

Maria
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I am a new demonstrator but I was wondering if you knew where we can find a digital copy of the new annual catalog on the website?

    ReplyDelete