Sunday, April 29, 2018

Stampin Up! Pineapple Punch Delightful Daisy Card


Hi everyone!

Today I am featuring a card that has a brand new In-Colour for 2018-2020 Pineapple Punch. This colour is a gorgeous and bright yellow that can brighten anyone's day. I featured the Daisy Delight bundle, Clear Faceted Gem, Simple Stripes embossing folder (a favourite!) and the lovely Burlap ribbon - which will be carrying over to the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to purchase any of the products featured today you may do so through my ONLINE STORE 24/7 AUSTRALIA

This is an incredibly quick and simple card to make.  If you would like to see how I made it, I  have a video tutorial for you to have a look and follow along to. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9348FI1pU0


Thank you so much for coming past and I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. See you again next time!

Maria xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment