Thursday, April 12, 2018

Stampin Up! Animal Outing Mirror Image With Stamparatus


Hello everyone!

It's Maria here and I hope I find you all well. Today I am sharing a super fun card using the brand new stamp sets to be released on June 1st 2018 from the Stampin Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue. They are Animal Outing and Pick A Pennant. I also used some older product such as the Little Loves Thinlit Dies and Sweet and Sassy Framelit Dies. To buy the current product please head on to my ONLINE STORE 24/7 I used the Stamparatus to do the mirror image stamping and to clear emboss the sentiment from Animal Outing stamp set.

The Stamparatus has made mirror image stamping and clear embossing on top of stamped images an absolute breeze. I hope that you like today's card. If you would like to see step-by-step how I made you may head onto the following link to my YouTube video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSU4d7I9Dww


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial if you have any questions or would like to purchase current product please head on to my ONLINE STORE 24/7

Thank you so much for watching and I hope to see you again very soon.

Maria xx

No comments:

Post a Comment