Thursday, March 1, 2018

Planner Hack using Stampin Up! ® Tabs for Everything and Weather Together

Hello everyone!

My apologies for posting this up late. I had decided this week to do something different with my Stampin Up! supplies and I decided to make a bookmark for my planner from Kikki-K. In my planner the week goes over two pages and I wanted to make a sturdy divider that I can easily move around from week to week. I used Stampin Up! Weather Together stamp set for the clouds. Tabs for Everything for the sun, circle and 'do today' images and the Circle Tab Punch for the tab! All these items (minus the planner) can be found at my ONLINE STORE The images were then heat embossed and laminated for strength.

I wasn't into planning before as I was relying on mainly my memory which has failed me a couple of times. It is great I found this planner from Kikki-K on sale and best of all I love the size of it and the ability to put it in my handbag.

I have made a video tutorial showing you how I made it and you can view it on the following link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtLqFSl5_Os


I hope you found this video tutorial helpful. If you have any questions or you would like to purchase any of the stamp sets and accessories featured today, please head to my ONLINE STORE

Thank you so much for coming past and I hope to see you again very soon!

Maria