Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Stampin Up! ® Epic Celebrations Sheet Music Card

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for coming past and checking out my blog today, I hope you enjoy it! Today I am going to show you a very quick teen girl birthday card using a Sale-a-bration item Epic Celebrations and Sheet Music stamp set from our 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue. You may find these items and purchase them from my ONLINE STORE Please take advantage of Sale-a-bration as it is great time of year to get free items as well when you JOIN MY TEAM you also benefit with 2 free stamp sets of your choice (only during Sale-a-bration)!

I have a video tutorial for you to check out so you can see how I made it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41eRwTwZ9wI






I hope you have enjoyed today's tutorial. If you have any questions, would like to purchase or join my team please head on to my ONLINE STORE

Thanks again for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria