Monday, March 19, 2018

Stampin Up! ® Magical Day Wizard Snow Globe Card

Hello crafty peeps!

I hope you are all well. Thank you for coming past my neck of the woods and I hope you enjoy today's tutorial.

After being a little uninspired creatively lately, I had decided to chop into my DSP. I tend to be a bit of a hoarder so this was great opportunity to cut into it and use it. It really helped me to start creating again. I had read through my demonstrator friend's blogpost which you can find HERE, and it "got the ball rolling for me".

I made a snow glob card featuring the wizard from the Magical Day Bundle, Everyday Label Punch, and the Myths and Magic specialty DSP. My card base is Basic Grey (love that colour). To purchase any of the products featured in today's tutorial please head on to ONLINE STORE

Here is the tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBEwA2Kr7ps


Thank you for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria
xxx