Monday, May 4, 2020

3D Stampin Up! Magnolia Blooms Brick Card






Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing a card with a retiring stamp set from Stampin Up! Magnolia Blooms. This stamp set is featured in the Experience Creativity Brochure which is aimed at beginner stampers. It is such a beautiful stamp set,  and it compliments the stunning Good Morning Magnolia stamp set. The fonts are the same for both sets so you can easily interchange them. I love the size of this magnolia image as you are able to put more than one image onto your card or other creations. I also featured the ever versatile Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder and my favourite Stitched Rectangle Dies. All these items can be found in my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

If you would like to find out how I made this card, I have made a tutorial for you to follow along to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qugRXqMqEIg

Thank you so much for coming past and I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. See you again next time!

Maria xx

PRODUCT LIST




































No comments:

Post a Comment