Thursday, April 30, 2020

Faux Metal Stampin Up! Geared Up Garage Card

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a fun technique that I have recently re-discovered. It is the Faux Metal technique! I won't explain in words the process as it takes too long, but I do have a YouTube tutorial that I have made that shows you all the steps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRmMOtHFdRo

I used the awesome Stampin Up! Geared Up Garage stamp set with Smokey Slate and Basic Gray colour scheme. If you would like to purchase any of the products featured in today's tutorial, pleased head on to my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA Also you may click on the pictures below for a direct link of the products from my 'Product List'.

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xxx

PRODUCT LIST


No comments:

Post a Comment