Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Stampin Up! Botanical Prints Tin Tile Frosted Bouquet Card


Hi everyone!

I hope all is well with you all. Today I am sharing a card that can be used for any occasion. Generally when I make cards I leave them blank from sentiments unless I need something specific. You can make a whole bunch of cards and have them ready, all you need to do is add the sentiment as you need it! If you would like to purchase any of the products I featured in this tutorial you may do so at https://pepperlyrosepapercrafting.stampinup.net/ Please refer to product list towards the end of the blog post for a direct link to the product from my online store

Today's card is a CASE (Copy and Share Everything) from the Mini Catalogue. I changed up the colours and leaves and made it my own. I used the gorgeous Stampin Up! Botanical Prints Product Medley, along with the Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder and Frosted Bouquet Dies. If you would like to see how I made the card you can view my tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuCUAMoagXc 

I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial and come back again soon!

Maria xx

PRODUCT LIST 


























No comments:

Post a Comment