Monday, May 25, 2020

Stampin Up! Jar of Flowers Old World Card



Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing some more sneak peek product from the upcoming 2020-2021 Stampin Up! Annual Catalogue. This is the Jar of Flowers stamp set and the matching Jar Punch which I bought as a bundle, also featured is the new Old World 3D Embossing Folder. I stamped the images with Smokey Slate, Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz inks. The card base is made with a new In-Colour 2020-2021 Magenta Madness. All these products can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

I also feature the Silhouette Cameo PixScan mat and how you can use this awesome feature to cut out your stamped images. You can view a more detailed tutorial at the 11:50 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7iZAA7kpj8

If you would like to see how I made this card you can view my tutorial at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_PLwiE2Stw&feature=youtu.be

I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial and I hope you come back again soon!

Maria xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment