Monday, May 18, 2020

Stampin Up! Tasteful Touches Textile Silhouette Cameo Card



Hi everyone.

Today I sharing a card made with the lovely Tasteful Touches Bundle along with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. To cut out the images I used my Silhouette Cameo machine with the Silhouette PixScan mat. I did this as there are no matching dies for the images The colours I used were Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, and Rich Razzleberry inks. I coloured the flower with watercolour pencils and Stampin Up! Blender Pens. All products minus the stamp set and embossing folder (which will be available on the 3rd June 2020) can be bought through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

If you would like to see how I made this card you can view my YouTube tutorial at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCnDgNUlIZc&feature=youtu.be

Thank you so much for coming past and I hope to see you again soon! 

Maria xx

No comments:

Post a Comment