Thursday, August 10, 2017

Stampin Up! Tags and Trimmings Bundle Tutorials

Hi everyone!

I have been having a play with a sneak peek bundle coming your way on the1st September 2017 from Stampin Up! 2017 Holiday Catalogue. There is a tonne of awesome things coming your way and this is one of the bundles you may purchase from my ONLINE STORE or if you join my team you can get these now! JOIN HERE This bundle is called Tags & Trimmings and it is awesome!

The Tags & Trimmings Bundle features 2 boxes, the pillow box and the stocking pillow box. It has some beautiful trimmings that can also be used on cards, tags and other projects! Today I will be featuring 2 video tutorials showing you how to make each box.

For the stocking pillow box you may watch the video HERE  and I will show you step by step how to make it.






For the pillow box you may watch it HERE


As always everything featured can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE on 1st Spetember 2017 or if you JOIN MY TEAM HERE you can get them now with your starter kit and you may also order straight away!

Thanks so much for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria