Monday, August 14, 2017

Stampin Up! Happy Birthday Gorgeous Test Tube Holder Tutorial

Hi everyone!

Today I will be showing you how to make a test tube holder to house our new Treat Tubes which will be available on the 1st September 2017 in our 2017 Holiday Catalogue. I love the test tubes as they are SO versatile and can be used for SO many occasions! To purchase anything featured today or if you have questions please contact me through my ONLIINE STORE

I featured 2 stamp sets from our annual catalogue, Happy Birthday Gorgeous and Balloon Celebrations, they are such fun and versatile sets. I put some M&M's in the test tube and played on the colours with the stamping so it all matches. I used Real Red, Pacific Point, Wild Wisabi and Daffodil Delight inkpads. I also used the Classic Label punch and Balloon Bouquet punch. Super easy, super fun and super cute!

I have a video tutorial for you to check out and I show you how to make this step by step.


If you can't view it please use my YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oqsUfovxYo

I hope you found this tutorial helpful, if you have any questions or would like to purchase any of the products featured today please head on to my ONLINE STORE.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for coming past!

Maria
xxx