Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Stampin Up! Night In Bethlehem Snow Globe Card

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a snow globe card I have created, using the new Stampin Up Night in Bethlehem Bundle and the new Everyday Label punch. These will be available through my ONLINE STORE on the 1st September 2017. I absolutely love this bundle and the punch is very versatile also! I also used the beautiful Softly Falling Embossing Folder, this is available now from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue and you may purchase it through my ONLINE STORE

I have a video tutorial for you below and if you can't view here, please click the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc8KhojXi4Y


I hope you found my tutorial helpful, if you have any questions or if you would like to purchase any products featured please head on to my ONLINE STORE I would really appreciate earning your business.

Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for coming past, I really appreciate it. 

Maria