Saturday, August 5, 2017

Stampin Up! 3 x 3 Wood Words Bundle Pizza Box

Hi everyone!,

Today I am sharing with you my pizza box for gifts. This box uses the fabulous Wood Words Bundle which includes the Wood Words stampset and Wood Crate Thinlit dies. I also used the Layering Circle Dies and Stitched Shaped Framelits. I wanted to use the Wood Words Bundle in a different way. Rather than just pairing it with wood grain or farm themed colours and papers, I went for bright and fun colours of Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo. To purchase any product featured in todays tutorial please head on to my MY ONLINE STORE

Below is a video tutorial showing you how I made it.


If you can't view it here, please click on the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeGQxiLbghk

I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me and if you'd like to purchase please head to my  ONLINE STORE .

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria