Monday, March 2, 2020

Stampin Up! Timeless Tropical Corrugated Pineapple Card



Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing my latest card creation using Stampin Up! Timless Tropical Bundle and the Corrugated 3D Embossing Folder. It was such a fun card to make, All the die cuts were made with Whisper White cardstock and many assorted ink pad colours. If you would like to purchase any products featured today please head to my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

I have made a video tutorial for you to check out on my YouTube channel if you wish to see how I made this card.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muABifC1JDU

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. If you have any questions or would like to purchase any products please head to my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

Thanks for coming past and I look forward to seeing you again next time :-)

Maria xx








No comments:

Post a Comment