Thursday, March 26, 2020

Stampin Up! Forever Blossoms Leave a Little Sparkle Subtle Vintage Card


Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing my latest card creation and I decided to go a bit vintage! This is not my usual style of card but I thought it would be fun to challenge myself. I used the beautiful Stampin Up! Forever Blossoms bundle along with: Leave a Little Sparkle stamp set, Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, and the Wild Rose Dies. All these products can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

If you would like to see how I made it you may view my tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPU2Hz5UIkg&feature=youtu.be

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. Thank you so much for coming past and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Maria xxx

PRODUCT LIST 











































No comments:

Post a Comment