Friday, March 6, 2020

Stampin Up! Mountain Air Majestic Corrugated Card





Hi everyone,

I am sharing a beautiful card today made with a panel piece from my previous tutorial.. I didn't end up using the embossed panel for that card but I did for this one! The colours I used were Blueberry Bushell, Balmy Blue, Mango Melody, and Daffodil Delight. The colours screamed sunset or sunrise. For the images I used Basic Black, Basic Gray and Crushed Curry cardstock. I heat embossed the stamped images with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. I decided to use the Mountain Air bundle for this card and it was perfect with the background. If you would like to purchase any of these products I have featured today please head on to my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

To view my tutorial please head to my YouTube channel with the following link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E0K-buVAvA

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xxx

PRODUCTS USED












































No comments:

Post a Comment