Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Stampin Up! Mini Desktop Calender

Hi everyone!

Today's project was suggested to me by one of my YouTube viewers who wanted a desktop calender that could sit up on a desk. She had a specific size mini calender and was kind enough to provide me the dimensions of the calender. I was able to work out a project to help her out. All products from today's project can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE  This mini desktop calender would make a great gift for work colleagues and teacher gifts.


I used the gorgeous Coffee Cafe Bundle and Coffee Break DSP pack for the smaller coffee cups and backround DSP panel. Since I do not have the mini calender I made a mock one so that I can photograph it and help you all picture the calender there.

Here is the video tutorial showing you how I made it. If you cannot view please click on the following YouTube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fN6IvTvykw



Thank you all so much for coming past. I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial and as always feel free to contact me though my ONLINE STORE should you have any questions or to purchase any of the products featured today.

Maria
xx