Friday, September 1, 2017

Inksomniacs 2017 Holiday Catalogue Blog Hop Spooky Cat Note Card Tutorial

Hi everyone!

Today is an exciting day as the new Stampin Up! 2017 Holiday Catalogue is now available to order from and you can also view it from my ONLINE STORE 

Today's project is part of a blog hop that I am participating in, and it's for the Inksomniacs team - which I am a member of. We are all featuring projects using porduct from the new 2017 Holiday Catalogue. Today I am featuring the Spooky Cat Bundle! I thought it would be fun to create a note card for the cat lover. I wanted to create a non-holloween type project as I am not very much into it. I love cats and this bundle is very versatile. You can use this great bundle in so many different ways.

Today I have a video tutorial showing you how I made this note card and you can find the YouTube tutorial **** HERE *****



I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. Please hop along and head on to Courtenay the next talented team member's blog and all the Inksomniacs team and get some fabulous ideas. 




To purchase any products featured in today's tutorial, please head to my ONLINE STORE

Thanks for watching and I hope to see you again soon! :-)

Blog Hop List