Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Stampin Up! Christmas Card / Gift Card Holder


Hi everyone!

Today I am showing you how to make a combined Christmas Card / Gift Card Holder. I am using the beautiful Colorful Seaons Bundle along with the Star of Light stamp set. This card can be used for any occassion, so feel free to decorate as you wish. I wanted to try a different color scheme so  I went for Smokey Slate, Blushing Bride, and Rose Red. I love this combination!

Here is a video tutorial showing you how I made it  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAGiLgyVVs


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. If you would like to purchase any of the products featured in today's tutorial or get in touch with me, please visit my ONLINE STORE

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xx