Saturday, August 19, 2017

Stampin Up! Sharing Sweet Thoughts Strawberry Jar

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a sweet card using Stampin Up! Sharing Sweet Thoughts stampset. This set is very special as it not only is adorable and versatile, it also is a stamp set that supports Ronald McDonald House. For every set sold $3 goes to Ronald McDonald House. As you may be aware Ronald McDonald house supports families with sick family members and gives them a home away from home whilst their little one receives medical treatment. A beautiful stamp set for a very worthy cause. To purchase this stamp set or if you have any questions please visit my ONLINE STORE

Today's card was made for a monthly swap. I loved it so much that I decided to make it again and as a video tutorial. Here is the video showing you how I made it

If you can't view it here please click on the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_HNrh5aBa8

I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial, if you would like any products featured in today's tutorial please head on to my ONLINE STORE. I would really love the opportunity to earn your business. Have a wonderful day and see you again soon!

Maria