Monday, August 21, 2017

Stampin Up! Hearts Come Home Christmas Card


Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a Christmas card using the Hearts Come Home Bundle coming up in the Holiday Catalogue coming on the 1st September 2017. I have combine this new bundle with some older products. The window comes from the Hearth and Home thinlit dies as well as the Seasonal Layer Dies which only came out on 1st June 2017. I love that all the Stampin Up! products can be combined. All that is limited is your imagination. To purchase anything featured today please head onto my ONLINE STORE

Here is a video tutorial showing you how I made this card.

If you cannot view it here please click on the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FatZ0-OlBOk

I hope you enjoyed todays tutorial. If you have any questions please head on to my ONLINE STORE

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again soon

Maria