Monday, August 28, 2017

Stampin Up! Painted Harvest Pizza Box



Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a pizza box tutorial along with the gorgeous Painted Harvest Bundle. This bundle is just beautiful and you will be able to purchase through my ONLINE STORE on the 1st September 2017 from the Stampin Up! 2017 Holiday Catalogue.

Today I used different colours from my usual and I went with Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight for the gorgeous sunflower image. For the leaves I used Pear Pizazz and Garden Green and I also used Soft Sky for the dots in the background.

I have a video tutorial showing you how I made this step by step.



If you can't view it here please click on the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcyYBI6ARKE

I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. If you have any questions, would like to join or purchase from the 1st September 2017, please go to my ONLINE STORE

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xx