Thursday, May 4, 2017

Stampin Up! Falling Flowers Mother's Day Card

Hi everyone!

Today's card is one I've had in my head for a while and I finally created it. This is the card that I am giving to my mum. I can safely post this here as she never uses a computer.  I am using the current Falling Flowers stamp set and matching May Flower Framelit dies. I am so happy that these two will be also featured in our new catalogue which will be out on 1st June 2017. I have also used the gorgeous Seaside embossing folder and the Crazy About You stamp set along with the Hello You thinlit dies. I am bummed that Crazy About You stamp set and Hello You thinlit dies are retiring. So grab yourself these two before they are gone for good. ** At the time of posting this they may already be sold out** I have featured a brand new embellishment which will be available for purchase on 1st June and it's the Gold Faceted Gems. These are the centres of the flowers. You have to see them in real life as they are STUNNING!!!!

I have a video tutorial showing you how to make this card. It's a long one so I apologise in advance. When I film my videos, I would like beginner and experienced stampers alike to enjoy and learn from me, so I show everything from start to finish. At times I prepare a little in advance like cutting card stock etc, but on the whole I show it all. I want as many as possible to learn and love this beautiful craft as much as I do. It keeps me sane. Below is the video tutorial, grab a cuppa and enjoy. *Feel free to skip parts if you wish to.*

If you can't view it here please visit the following link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkqTsqtqhqc

Thank you for coming past and for watching my tutorial I appreciate it. See you again soon.

Maria
xxx