Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Salted Shaving Cream Technique

Hi everyone,

After filming yesterday's tutorial I had a tonne of shaving cream left over so I decided to do a bit of experimenting to see if I could get a different look to the shaving cream technique. Going from the salted watercoloring technique I decided to add salt to the shaving cream!  I had the video camera out from the previous video tutorial so I decided to experiment whilst filming and I was thrilled with how it turned out and I am so glad that I was able to capture it!

Here is the video tutorial of the experiment.

If you can't view it here please click on the YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSyAopLntmk

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Keep an eye out for a project with this technique. Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you soon!

Maria xx