Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Stampin Up! Fabulous Flamingo Shaving Cream Embossed Acetate Card

Hi everyone,

Today's card is super fun and utilises 2 techniques that have been around for a while. It was lots of fun rediscovering them and I feel fits the cards theme of flamingo very well. One of the techniques is the shaving cream technique. The beauty of this technique is that it turns out different and unique every single time. The second technique is heat embossing on acetate. The secret for it to turn out well is use a transparency sheet that can withstand heat, usually these are the copier or laser printer compatible transparency sheets, these are made to withstand quite a bit of heat

I have made a video tutorial to show you exactly how I made this card and I hope you find it helpful.


If you can't view it here, please click on the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4ddgKVPZf4

Thanks for coming past, if you have any questions or would like to purchase any products used today minus the stamp set (available 1st June 2017) please go to my ONLINE STORE http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/

Thanks again and I hope to see you soon!

Maria xx