Thursday, October 26, 2017

Stampin Up! Letterpress Die Cut Card

Hi everyone!

Today I am showing you a card that is made with Stampin Up! Sunshine Wishes thinlit dies and Beautiful Bouquet stamp set. This is my anniversary card that I am giving to my husband. We will be married 15 years tomorrow! Wow!! Where does the time fly!

The card I made is very simple and features a really cool letterpress look with Stampin Up! die cuts. I originally saw this technique from Jennifer McGuire's blog.
 http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2017/10/die-cut-letterpress-giveaways.html
This technique blew my mind and felt that it was absolutely perfect to make for my hubby's anniversary card. To purchase any of the products seen today please head on to my ONLINE STORE

Here is the video showing you how I made it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmXd6Tz1Qwk


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. Please don't hesitate to contact me through my ONLINE STORE if you have any questions or if you would like to purchase any of the products featured.

I hope to see you again soon!

Maria x